Friday, October 22, 2010

And I'm Back

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vogue España November

It has been exactly a week since my last post, but it feels like an eternity!
I'm happy to report that all problems have been taken care of, and now with my college acceptance letter in hand I can stop writing how I need to get all that finished. Seriously though, what a huge relief! I figured I would get into my first choice school, but I am just so impatient. Now I can just relax, finish out the year, and I'm gone.

On a different note: All the fur and knits here just put me in the mood for Christmas time. Who knew a reindeer romper would look so perfect?

Alright, now I'm off to go through about a million posts on bloglovin.
Catching up is going to take awhile

4 comments:

Caddy said...

Congratulations on getting into your first choice school! Good job!!! :D

Bio said...

love and adore the first photo!

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

hello gorgeous love these photos!
XOXO

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Annushka said...

Wow, i love this post, very, very, very, beautiful blog)))
Lovely.