Thakoon
Besides the four looks posted above (and maybe 1 or 2 more), I wasn't crazy about this collection. The sheer nightgown-like dresses and python sequins sharing the same runway didn't feel right to me. It was far from being called a disaster of a collection, but the editing could have been better.
Besides the four looks posted above (and maybe 1 or 2 more), I wasn't crazy about this collection. The sheer nightgown-like dresses and python sequins sharing the same runway didn't feel right to me. It was far from being called a disaster of a collection, but the editing could have been better.
Lela Rose
Sheerness and stripes, florals and taffeta, overall a simply pretty collection with more hits than misses
Sheerness and stripes, florals and taffeta, overall a simply pretty collection with more hits than misses
Diesel Black Gold
This collection did not exactly scream "spring" to me, with scarfs and leather jackets-that goes especially for the menswear in the show-but nonetheless I could get behind each look
Credit:style.com,tfs,fashionology
This collection did not exactly scream "spring" to me, with scarfs and leather jackets-that goes especially for the menswear in the show-but nonetheless I could get behind each look
11 comments:
i agree about the diesel, but i love it!
The Diesel is cool....would have to say my favourite is the Lela Rose though! :)
LOVE the dress bambi is sporting at diesel.
I'm kinda bored with NYFW so far..
agreed with A.
well....time to invest on leather
diesel is my favourite of these.
http://theleggy.blogspot.com/
Agreed with Thakoon. What a disappointment! I do like Lela Rose's collection though.
http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com
i loved all the sheer stuff at thakoon. also, such a great abbey lee header!
xxmerissa
merbri.blogspot.com
hey there, sorry for the very late reply. you have a nice blog!!
anyway, i love thakoon and diesel's newest collections there.
thank you for listing my blog in your links, i'll now add yours in my list too :)
keep in touch!! xx
oh and p.s. love your blog.
just followed you!!
Really love the second collection!
Post a Comment