That photo shoot is amazing!
Welcome back, lady. It's been a while, but these photos totally make up for it. Gorgeous!xo Marissa(The Well-Appointed Catwalk)
great editorial!btw you have a great blog logo...lovin abbeyyyxxMAMA P.
looovee the "free spirit" esque outfits in this editorialxx...look closer
I love the fur and the plaids. great shoot.
shame on me then coz i even liked the fanny pack ;) Great pics
love that tartan coat it is amazing!
Thank you for the comment on my Moon tattoo ♥ I love thhese pics.Nikyhttp://fakeeyelashess.blogspot.com
I love these. I want that shirt in the last picture, the coat in the second, and I DEF rock that D&G fanny pack haha!Thanks for the commentbasiikblog.blogspot.com
i just loved the red and black stripped shirt, very casual yet very stylish looking thing,
Post a Comment
10 comments:
That photo shoot is amazing!
Welcome back, lady. It's been a while, but these photos totally make up for it. Gorgeous!
xo Marissa
(The Well-Appointed Catwalk)
great editorial!
btw you have a great blog logo...lovin abbeyyy
xx
MAMA P.
looovee the "free spirit" esque outfits in this editorial
xx
...look closer
I love the fur and the plaids. great shoot.
shame on me then coz i even liked the fanny pack ;) Great pics
love that tartan coat it is amazing!
Thank you for the comment on my Moon tattoo ♥
I love thhese pics.
Niky
http://fakeeyelashess.blogspot.com
I love these. I want that shirt in the last picture, the coat in the second, and I DEF rock that D&G fanny pack haha!
Thanks for the comment
basiikblog.blogspot.com
i just loved the red and black stripped shirt, very casual yet very stylish looking thing,
Post a Comment