Sunday, September 12, 2010

Balti On My Wall

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not that their is anything wrong with the ever so popular ripped-out-magazine-editorial wall, but I prefer this. More personalized, less time consuming.

I rummaged through my folders to find a photo I deemed "canvas worthy" and came up with this. I have no idea where it came from or how I got it but a sequin adorned, black and white Bianca Balti lounging so carelessly could only add a little glamor onto my walls.

As for the canvas it is super light and the print came out perfect. My cheap camera does not do the quality justice, I swear.

You can click here to visit photo-canvas.com and add a little something special to your own walls

6 comments:

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

Oh whoa, this is totally glam! Love it!!

I've added you to my link wall and am following you :D

xx

Niki said...

that's AMAZING, thank you so much for sharing I've actually been looking for something just like this!

x Niki
A Haute Mess
ps. There's a giveaway currently going on at A Haute Mess! You can win an amazing cuff bracelet valued at over $100. Not sure if you've entered already but I thought you might be interested :)
Giveaway posted here xoxo

Ray said...

That photo is AMAZING!I bet it looks so great on your wall:)))

FASHIONPICS said...

BEAUTIFUL...LOVE IT AGAINST RED WALL






XX
///FASHIONPICS

Ieva UkanytÄ— said...

great choice!

http://theleggy.blogspot.com/

A little fashion Romance said...

i love this idea!! will be looking for a beautiful shot and put up in my room!! great blog!! :) following!!

love kerry

http://alittlefashionromance.blogspot.com