Thursday, April 1, 2010

They Want To Get To Know Me Too

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kaya Scodelario in No Magazine

Anyone else love Kaya and hate Effy?
Series 1/2 she was great. Then they actually gave her lines and it all went to shit.
Ugh. They should've killed her off and not Freddie.
She'd already been on for 4 seasons anyways, it wouldn't have mattered.
And no Freddie in the Skins movie is going to make me so so sad.


Credit: ONTD

15 comments:

Silvia Couture said...

love these photos!

-Silvia

Melissa~ said...

I like her, and I like Effy, but I like her more.

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Gorgeous shots. The first one is perfect.
x

Cate Adriana B. said...

Nice blog, and'ehh i Like kaya.
;)

jessica said...

kaya kaya kaya ♥
AND I LOVE SKINS, imo the est was the first season, hands down.

Lauren Goddard said...

I refuse to watch skins, it's a total mess! My mum has always watched it though. haha.

Kaya has eyes like a cat, very pretty!

x x x

Sara said...

omg i love the heels on second picture!!!!

Anonymous said...

love this inspiration
gorgeous editorial model shots
thanks for sharing darling
and i appreciate your comments, it means the world!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i'm in love with her & effy. these pics are gorgeous, she's so hot hot hot.

fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com

Clara Campelo said...

amazing pics
love your blog
xxx

Anonymous said...

these are so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is stunning though!
x

http://epiphanyfashion.blogspot.com

Fotografia Ĺšlubna Warszawa said...

effy, effy :)

elestilopermanece said...

I love effy and i love kaya..but its true that four season fucks off..
Freddie, ill miss you too.

elestilopermanece@blogspot.com

original seed said...

even though im not a fan of her character or skins for that matter, she is beautiful. yet my friend saw her in a club and got a photo with her and she was wearing some awful awful topshop floral vest top with leggings?!!? what the hell is that about

http://whambamfuckyouman.blogspot.com/