With summer rapidly approaching I've been inspired by lazy days,
light clothing, and sunshine as the weather may finally decide to stay warm.
Also,I know I have only been blogging photos/editorials for a while now as I've
gotten lazy and a bit bored, but now that its only a matter of time before all
exams are over and I've got 3 months to myself, I swear clothes will actually
make it into this blog again
light clothing, and sunshine as the weather may finally decide to stay warm.
Also,I know I have only been blogging photos/editorials for a while now as I've
gotten lazy and a bit bored, but now that its only a matter of time before all
exams are over and I've got 3 months to myself, I swear clothes will actually
make it into this blog again
Credit: I need to stay away from dripbook now
9 comments:
we missed you! yeah, happened the same to me. now I just want to run and discover some cool clothes.
You can never have too many editorials. :)
i love this collection of photos!
great collection of shots!
Love these photos!
I know how people tend to get lazy sometimes. It's just hard to prevent. Love all the florals in Spring!
great blog
love
xoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1432188/factory-style
cool photos and blog!
http://venomvenin.blogspot.com/
amelia x
It would be great if this work was credited.
Post a Comment