As just about everyone on the face of the earth knows, yesterday was Cyber Monday! I didn't partake in the money-saving (and spending) extravaganza until last minute, so it was a bit of a stressful attempt at trying to figure out what deals were happening where. So, with my brain being fried due to discount overload, I decided to forget the strategic shopping and went straight to my go-tos instead...the go-tos being ASOS and Urban OG of course (because let's be real, it's totally about quantity for me). Below are the pieces I ordered, which does not include a single knit - the one thing I set out to buy. Oh well, at least I'll be set with cross rings!
ASOS (clockwise):
Eye Linked Bracelet, Cross Charm Multi Finger Rings, Oasis Patent Lock Work Bag, Engraved Band Rings
Urban OG
Buckle Riding Knee High Boot, Reptile Pants (somebody fire that stylist), Two Tone Lace Up Platform Booties
Hopefully you all took advantage and picked up some pretty things for yourself!
Hopefully you all took advantage and picked up some pretty things for yourself!
11 comments:
oooh love these! The white urbanog pumps are adorable. I didn't buy anything on cyber monday tbh. surprisingly i was one of those people who didn't know it exists tehehe...
ahh cyber monday kicked my ass too. lol great picks.
Love the rings!!
www.emerjadesign.com
Amazing blog dear! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know <3
..and now you can read my blog also in SPANISH!
GIVEAWAY: Win a Peplum dress!
Visit my blog www.ontomywardrobe.com
uhhh love all stuff :OO
sooo great :)
www.simplebutreal.com
Loving those cross rings! Great post :)
Take care,
Daniella xox
Great buys!!!
XX,
Miranda
Great buys!!!
XX,
Miranda
The reptile pants and white platforms are uber-gorgeous!
those cross rings are amazing! and those two tones booties are so cute too :D
oh love her style! such amazing outfits! xo, Alma
http://www.soulofashopper.com
Post a Comment