This past Sunday my friend Mirela and I spent our day in the midst of a heatwave with 18,000 other people in Chicago for Pitchfork. It was fun, but it was hot. Really, really hot and by the end of the day we were tired, dirty, and looked pretty disgusting...but if we hadn't left the music fest that way it probably would've meant we had done something wrong.
The only downside: lack of pictures. I only have a few photos to show because we were too busy trying to enjoy the bands whilst simultaneously trying to beat the heat because you know, passing out with heat stroke would have really put a damper on the day...
The only downside: lack of pictures. I only have a few photos to show because we were too busy trying to enjoy the bands whilst simultaneously trying to beat the heat because you know, passing out with heat stroke would have really put a damper on the day...
Mirela and I

We saw TV On The Radio (<-- my reason for going) and Cut Copy
Along with Yuck, OFWGKTA, Deerhunter, and Toro Y Moi.

We saw TV On The Radio (<-- my reason for going) and Cut Copy
Along with Yuck, OFWGKTA, Deerhunter, and Toro Y Moi.
Lastly, our dirty feet by the end of the night. My poor shoes took a beating.
Somehow I have no proper outfit posts and that is a habit I totally need to break, I know. In terms of the festival-goers I was kind of bummed by the lack of crazily dressed hipsters. They were all looking like normal hipsters. Boo.
Somehow I have no proper outfit posts and that is a habit I totally need to break, I know. In terms of the festival-goers I was kind of bummed by the lack of crazily dressed hipsters. They were all looking like normal hipsters. Boo.
5 comments:
Still, what fun! Take care.
at least you enjoyed the music, who cares if you didnt get many pics.
at least you had fun
http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/
My sister had vip tickets and got to meet the drummer from tv on the radio!
are you from chicago?
Sounds so sick! I want to see OFWGKTA so bad!!
http://thehautebohemian.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment