Saturday, December 18, 2010

Who's Gaudy?

Photobucket

Photobucket
The first picture is clearly what happens when I get bored...and gaudy.
First, a polish change back into my glitter-gold that I've been wearing on and off, which means I just have to throw on some gold rings and my leopard fur, because that is what you do when you have some freshly painted nails afterall. Isn't it strange how wearing a certain nail color can just feel right? I'm not the type of person to stick to one color for the majority of the time, but occasionally when I switch it up it can just throw me off. It is always the little things though.

The second picture is the Disaya Black and Gold Jagged Electricity Cuff from Asos. Just in case someone wants to get me a last minute Christmas present...

Note: If you have not entered the giveaway yet, make sure you enter below!

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that polish color :)

Heidi said...

Love the combination of rings, they all coordinate well! Love the nail polish color as well. :)

You said something about your giveaway, here is my contact info:

- Heidi
fonerh@gmail.com
http://msfashinista.blogpot.com

X said...

Gorgeous rings!

Henar said...

Gosh!!! I love that first pic, it's just fierce!!
Lovely!
xx

www.ohmyvogue.com

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaamazing!


http://balmain-b.blogspot.com/

Bex said...

oo, absolutely adore that nail colour. My nail varnish collection is steadily getting bigger, I'm fixated on a midnight blue sparkly one at the moment!

http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com

Vinda Sonata said...

gorgeous rings and details of the bracelet. you always post such pretty pictures, kristen:)
about the jacket, i'd love to enter but the size is too big for me. i'm an xs:)

Emma said...

cute nails and beautiful rings
Scrapbook de la Emma

Nikolina said...

I would love to enter ! :) I will add you to my following list. xx!

nikolinasaid.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

woow

lovely rings <3

Le pirate said...

I love love love that first picture! I love those rings and the nailpolish! Never too gaudy for pretty pictures!

xoxo Summer

www.passportsandprada.com

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

Love love love the rings :) :)

Char x

Danielle Vasconcelos said...

Hi : )
lovely blog!
very nice rings, i loved ♥

/FASHION BOWIE

Spencer. said...

Gorgeous jewellery, I love how you've co-ordinated it with your nail polish!

Cool blog you have here btw ;)
x

Sophia said...

Such a great picture! I love love love your rings! <3

skiepies.blogspot.com/

Stefany said...

I love all the accessories. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! =]

Shilpi Tomar said...

It's ok to be a little guady with jewelry nowadays. I am an addict of cool & funky rings and bracelets!

xx

sftrend

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

that jaggedy bracelet is awesome. I love items that have a chevron design so that bracelet is totally up my alley :)

also, thanks for the heads up on Misfits! I just finished season 1 and i'm kind of dreading season 2 because I just don't think it will be as good! I suppose we shall see ;)

xx
MILK TEETHS

alannah. said...

i dont think thats gaudy, i think that just looks awesome! totally cool.x

Hot Cake Fashion, gift ideas for Fashionista said...

Bling bling..love to over accessorize, pretty rings! Just stopping by to wish you a great Christmas and a Bubbly, Sparkly and Glitzy New Year! xx Alice

Anonymous said...

Amazing jewelry!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

WOW! You have an amazing ring collection! I want that cuff from ASOS too! So pretty! xoxoxoo

Nadia said...

lovely pic!! i adooore the little wings ring! were is it from?

Anonymous said...

wow those rings! :O

guccilily

Unknown said...

I love the over the top look! Great blog too. Thanks for stopping by blog and I'll be back on check on yours.

Anonymous said...

I love this, pile it on baby, looks gorgeous!! thanks for stopping by & your sweet comment, hope to see you again soon :)

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Natalie Louise said...

That fleur de lis ring is ridiculously cool!!

Thanks for checking out my blog. XX

http://the2ls.blogspot.com/

audrinajulia said...

Love the nail polish and accessories..both love it's a girl thing!

Thanks for passing by my blog and leave a nice comment.

www.audrinajulia.blogspot.com

Mn Twins Tickets said...

Its Pleasure to understand your blog.The above articles is pretty extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your blog and points that you expressed. I really like to appear back over a typical basis,post a lot more within the topic.Thanks for sharing…keep writing!!!

Rashida said...

I read your post . it was amazing.Your thought process is wonderful.The way you tell about things is awesome. They are inspiring and helpful.Thanks for sharing your information and views.
SEO Training School

ovais Mirza said...

Great job here. I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see more of this from you.

seo services canada