Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just Do It

Photobucket

A little fur, a little Nike, and the perfection that is Maryna in Vogue Germany

Also, I'll be having my first giveaway very soon, so remember to check back!

Credit: modelcouture

Edit: Right after I posted this I realized how my blog is now not at all cohesive, which bothers me so I feel like I should apologize for it. So, sorry for the random assortment of posts. I guess it is just my mood lately.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, that is a great shot. For a sec I thought her head was shaved. I was kinda disappointed when I saw it wasn't.

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love this, haha :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Vinda Sonata said...

that's such a perfect shot.
i love how sportiness meets glamor.
hope everything is well for you kristen:)

Dylana Suarez said...

Love the mix of sporty and elegant!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow this is a really cool look!
thanks for sharing :D

guccilily

Rania Kelesidou said...

This fur looks very nice and the photo is amazing!
Thank you for stopping by at my blog sweetie,keep in touch :)

http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/

my name's Morgan. said...

dont worry too much about it being cohesive...I really enjoy reading through your blog the way it is :)

-www.catch13.blogspot.com

minnja said...

I love that post :)))))))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

the model looks gorgeous - brings a new definition to the term sports luxe lol

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com