Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jeans & Jersey

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As much as I absolutely adore all the flash that the holidays bring, my dress sense is leaning heavily towards all things comfortable, so this editorial is really doing the trick for me right now. With the exception of the holiday...days, you'll probably be able to find me completely dressed down and completely cozy because honestly, it is Winter Break and I just don't care.

Enter the GIVEAWAY lovelies, all you have to do is hype or subscribe! Just scroll down : )

PS- I'm sure this won't be my last post before Christmas, but just in case it is Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a wonderful, happy holiday! If you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you have/had a wonderful holiday as well! Be merry and eat lots of good food : D

Credit: TFS

33 comments:

Rae said...

Love this editorial! If you like this kind of look you would love the stuff I just shared on my blog too.

michelle_ said...

LOVE THIS EDITORIALL !!
definitely chic and comfy !

thanks so much for stopping by at my blog !!
glisters and blisters

Romance Is Boring said...

love these images. Hope you have a lovely Christmas :) x

Shevah said...

I love these photos. Very inspirational. :) Thank you for the comment.







www.shevahh.blogspot.com

BRIE ET CHAR said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Perfect *-*
I love it!

Isquisofrenia said...

man i love those pants!

Jasmin said...

love this pisc! ;)

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

Amen on the dressing comfortable! I love how "undone" these looks are...very effortless (which is always the best!)

happy holidays!

xx
MILK TEETHS

Flashes of Style said...

Love the simplicity of these looks! <3

Anonymous said...

i'm following you!
loving your blog, and i'll be back for sure!
have a merry christmas and happy holiday!
and come visit COSMICaroline for some more holiday cheer!!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Excellent editorial. Yeah, getting dressed up for the holidays feels so foreign after snuggling down in my pjs as of late. lol.

Bailey Hospodor said...

Love this post!

Thanks so much for the comment, I'll make sure to enter your giveaway!

billyhoss.blogspot.com
billyhoss.blogspot.com
xo

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
Happy Christmas! =)


http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Suddenly I'm obssessed with everything gray after looking at these pictures! Merry Christmas and wishing you lots of fun! xoxoxoo

Anonymous said...

a leotard and jeans, my fav!

guccilily

ENNAID said...

ive been thinking of wearing jeans lately cause im stuck up of wearing shorts always :) bumped into your blog and i like it . merry christmas to you :)

p.s : you might want to follow me , ill follow back dear .

ennad love <3

http://dgap.blogspot.com/

J. said...

Merry Christmas!
And I love the editorial!

Unknown said...

LOOOOVE! I wish this editorial had come out of my own head <3 hah! just gorgeous :)

xoxo

Gertrude said...

Thanks for your comment! Lovely styles x

Sandra Leiva said...

Nice editorial, love the pics! <3

josephine said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, love the outfits in the editorial, wicked.

inge luciana said...

I like all the photos.and I've already hype your look in LB. Hope u can win :)

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

havent seen these photos..LOVE THEM!
xo merry christmas!

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Ana said...

I love this pics so much:)


:**

Unknown said...

great spread! love it :)

happy holidays!
xx

Zarna said...

this editorial is totally awesome!

happy holidays :)

Raez said...

lovin these easy casual looks. hope you had a merry christmas!

xx raez

Bego said...

Merrrrrry Christmas! I love love love jeans and jersey! sooo comfy and layback! Thanks for posting! I'm folllowwwwing! :)))))
Thanks for the comment! <3
-Bego

http://www.spaghettiheels.com/
http://fashion-disposal.blogspot.com/

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

great combi!

Life is a journey said...

Love this editorial! Amazing, great page.


http://chantellebentley.blogspot.com/

salwar said...

this one is much better than the first one..gorgeous designs..

Anonymous said...

Agreed, the editorial is gorgeous. I'm loving the casual jackets and jeans. I can't wait for the holidays to be over so I can go back to sleeping over in sweats at the library, haha.

- Sharon