Mathilde Frachon in Harper's Bazaar China
I guess I really am on a gold kick. Though it is safe to say the walls may be the star of this one. Just imagine having one of those in your house! Damn.
Remember enter the GIVEAWAY below if you haven't yet! All you have to do is subscribe or hype! Or if you don't want to enter the giveaway...you can still subscribe and hype : )
Photos by: Benjamin Kanarek © 2010
I guess I really am on a gold kick. Though it is safe to say the walls may be the star of this one. Just imagine having one of those in your house! Damn.
Remember enter the GIVEAWAY below if you haven't yet! All you have to do is subscribe or hype! Or if you don't want to enter the giveaway...you can still subscribe and hype : )
Photos by: Benjamin Kanarek © 2010
Credit: modelcouture
24 comments:
I think I actually might be more of a silver person, but I'm not sure. These pictures are nice, if not crazy. I love that first picture in the post below this one...great nail color!!
GOLD!! im thinking to wear gold for christmas :D xxx
http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com
Gorgeous! I love the gold dress! :)
the last shot is really read. a touch of gold makes things look really noble. great post as always kristen:)
the shoes in the last shot are amazing!
PinkPopMash
All of these photos are so gorgeous, the last one is my favorite. And I really love your gold nail polish/rings in the photo below!
love this pictures ... and I love your blog :)
xx
http://simplebutreal.blogspot.com/
Think I've been on a bit of a gold kick myself lately. This editorial is sick!
All that Glitters is gold haha. But seriously i loove these pictures!
GORGEOUS! and wow gold and red are certainly the holiday colours! we love it!
Cheers, B & Liv
www.blivbook.blogspot.com
B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥
oh her hair! so gorgeous.
This is amaaazing, i'm a little bit of a gold obsessive myself so would kill to have a room like this! Thanks for the heads up on your competition :)
Charlyx
http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com
omg gorgeous!
<3 mvv
Expedition of a Modern Viking Vixen
p.s. i invite you to enter my giveaway :)
She looks gorgeous in these pictures!
xoxo
www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com
Check out my blog and stay tuned to my updates!
Amazing post...Love gold...:)
xxx
Angie
P.S:http://chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com/
Don't bother to pass by...:)
Thanks for your visit!
I love this post *-*
I love your gold obsession bc I am having a silver obsession of my own! (The pic of me with short hair from yesterday's post is a big hint!)
Fabulous!
PS- Thanks for the visit :)
gold is definitely making a comeback! beautiful :)
http://project-vee.blogspot.com/
Absolutely gorgeous!
Especially loving the last look!
xoxox,
CC
Love gold!!!
I've a new polish!
S.
ahhhhh sequins! love it.
http://ohtobeamuse.com
i saw already this editorial-it's fantastic!!!thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!!!:) i'll be following u on google and bloglovin...if u wish u can do the same!:)
Merry Christmas!!!:))
aw these photos are sooo sparkly and gold.. and pretty
Deff an inspiration.!
thanks..!
http://projectinvogue.blogspot.com/
Ow I love your blog !
Very inspiring !
Kisses from Paris
Post a Comment