Monday, June 28, 2010

The Neverending Story

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't usually write about other blogs just for the hell of it, but along with the majority of most bloggers, I find myself spending maybe a little too much time checking out other sites in search of beautiful/creative/inspiring images. So I figured I might as well put a little spotlight on one of the only blogs that I find myself scrolling through the archives for fun. The Neverending Story brought to life by Saga Sig shows just how crazy talented this girl is with a camera, and I'll admit I'm a little bit jealous.

Credit: The Neverending Story

6 comments:

k said...

such good pictures

Alexandra said...

inspo! love the pics

Gon said...

you're right! She is talented and that blog has so many inspiring photos! <3

xx,
Dimogonda blog

fuschiaaa said...

True inspiration!

original seed said...

absolutely amazing blog
thankyou so much for stopping by at mine and sharing yours

Anonymous said...

hanks for your useful info !!
i think you will like it very much . come to have a look , please !!
Fashion watches
Discount watches
Antique pocket watches
Engraved pocket watches