With Spring Break only 2 days away I'm even more excited to break out the shorts and lose the layers as the temperature outside warms up more and more. I'm looking forward to lightening up my wardrobe and adding those springtime, feminine touches in too, I'm getting so sick of my fall/winter clothes it is killing me. And wtf is with this weather?! It was snowing 3 days ago, and today its nearly 60 degrees. I need a clear change of season bad
Credit: dripbook
6 comments:
im jealous, my spring was last week ;(. it also snowed here a few days ago and now its becoming warmer again. i swear im going to get sick from all of these weather changes
spring arrived! finally! these shots are amazing, these colours yeahh. she's so beautiful
I think is the global warming, the weather here was quite rare too.
cool photos.
cant wait for summer photoshoots sunshine background!
I cannot wait for sun!!
Love your header image.
x
That first shot is so beautiful!!
It's coming into winter here but you'd never know it, it was 91F here today.
Grace
http://www.addiction-and-grace.blogspot.com
Post a Comment