Ugh, love it so much.
Pixie Market is my favorite store...ever.Great blog :)-Jesshttp://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com
don't we all, the shoes are killer too!xx.
I love this. There's a scarf from american apparel that's similiar. But i do love this! great post!
love this xxxxx
Pixie market is friggen incredible. And I just LOVE and live in oversized stuff. Awwwesome.xxAllypinsandroses.blogspot.com
lovely picyour blog is great!xxx
i love pixiemarket!
Yaassssss!!! I love it!www.morgan-ashley.net
i love the print of the dress and the scarf
oooohhhhhh, now i want that too. the internet is my greatest enemy, at times!http://fanfareforlibrarians.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ugh, love it so much.
Pixie Market is my favorite store...ever.
Great blog :)
-Jess
http://darknightholdtight.blogspot.com
don't we all, the shoes are killer too!
xx.
I love this. There's a scarf from american apparel that's similiar. But i do love this! great post!
love this xxxxx
Pixie market is friggen incredible. And I just LOVE and live in oversized stuff. Awwwesome.
xx
Ally
pinsandroses.blogspot.com
lovely pic
your blog is great!
xxx
i love pixiemarket!
Yaassssss!!! I love it!
www.morgan-ashley.net
i love the print of the dress and the scarf
oooohhhhhh, now i want that too. the internet is my greatest enemy, at times!
http://fanfareforlibrarians.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment