Luv these pictures!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and for introducing me to yours. xx
Gorgeous. The last one is amazing.gisnotforgucci.blogspot.com
Wow, I'm really craving for those shorts she's wearing in the pics! Looks amazing!!!xx
Great editorial - loving the last image in particular! :)www.friendinfashion.blogspot.comxx
I agree the brown shorts are awesome! are they alexander wang? btw thanks for the comment! I'm gonna follow your blog now :)
Fantastc photos! Love the styling xo
Shalom is one of my all time favorite models!
beautiful editorial photos!http://catbazaar.blogspot.com
love the first pic!
Wow! Such a cool editorial!! She looks a little different but I love the styling! Those leather shorts are hot! xoxoxo
this is perfect sexy!LuvLuxxxx
Great photos!! I like look number 3 and 4 :)
quite simply put..HOTx
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Luv these pictures!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and for introducing me to yours. xx
Gorgeous. The last one is amazing.
gisnotforgucci.blogspot.com
Wow, I'm really craving for those shorts she's wearing in the pics! Looks amazing!!!
xx
Great editorial - loving the last image in particular! :)
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx
I agree the brown shorts are awesome! are they alexander wang?
btw thanks for the comment! I'm gonna follow your blog now :)
Fantastc photos! Love the styling xo
Shalom is one of my all time favorite models!
beautiful editorial photos!
http://catbazaar.blogspot.com
love the first pic!
Wow! Such a cool editorial!! She looks a little different but I love the styling! Those leather shorts are hot! xoxoxo
this is perfect sexy!
LuvLux
xxx
Great photos!! I like look number 3 and 4 :)
quite simply put..HOT
x
Post a Comment