In the midst of a current Marina and the Diamonds obsession.
Not gonna lie, hated her music when I first heard it a couple months ago,
thought it was annoying as hell really, but something happened and now I can't stop.
Maybe my desire to have all bejeweled makeup? That could be it.
Credit: Google
13 comments:
Marina? I haven't hear of her! Or maybe I've "heard" her, and not known it. But bejeweled make-up?! YES PLEASE!!
Amber
ambersmouthwash
She's gorgeous!! I love the picture where she's wearing a striped top and tie-dyed jean shorts! xoxoxo
cool pics, i like her style.
fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com
she's gorgeous!
love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com
thanks for the sweet comment, fab blog.
wow! i've never heard her music but she is gorgeous!! She photographs so well. thanks for your comment :) I love the picture on the header of your blog :)
xoxo black n gold a la mode
never heard of her, but now i think i might just have to check her out...i like her style
xoxo
http://itsuglycute.blogspot.com
her style is dope. soo pretty
Aw You are so sweet ! ^^ Thanks
Awesome pix, I must say I was a bit torn on them too, but I somehow like some songs :P
the one with the stripes and red lipstick and bleached jeans shorts is perfect. i've never heard of her before, though...
never heard of her either...thanks for the heads up!
Ooh, now that you've introduced me to her I have to admit...I want to be her. And I need some bejeweled makeup!! :)
Great style.
Post a Comment