Saturday, January 23, 2010

Zzzipped

Photobucket
I'm on such a comfort kick right now. I'm really lusting after dresses like this one.
Minus the $250 price tag

Topshop Zipped Jersey Dress


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish i could afford, it's sex.

fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com

Madeleine said...

oooh i love the zippers mixed with a basic sweater. :)

madeleinewho.com

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

love this zipped dress.. and grey is the thing...
c

Hanna Holliday said...

awesome post. Haha I also looked at the last one and it's really making borders blurry. You too.

küsschen

Eva said...

the colour and shape are lovely

$ouLphate said...

ahh thanks for the nice comment! this dress is lovely, the zips are amazing!

Shut up and let me go said...

hey, i just started a blog, so i am new to the whole experience. I was just looking at yours and i really like it. Actually what caught my eye was the fact that you like 'Factory GIrl'. I loooove that movie, so i totally approve of your movie choices. Not that you need my approval in any way....well, check out my blog and see if you like it....