Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'd Rather Not

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Posting is really not what I should be doing right now as I have a shit load of sociology homework to do and a cultural studies paper to write. I guess I just find looking at pretty pictures more entertaining than comparing educational systems in Argentina to those in the US...

Credit: dripbook

5 comments:

mia said...

and I shouldn't be writting this..(english' homework calling)

love the trousers of the first, the attitude of the second and the jackets of the last two.

good luck

Ramona said...

I totally understand you doll when it's time for homework I'd rather do anything.Great blog sweety definitely stopping by again!
xoxo
http://hisforhotcouture.blogspot.com/

C.Chico said...

i totally love the 2nd photo and the sweater the girl is wearing in the 3rd.

great blog, i'm lovin it

ryder said...

sociology was always my favorite.

KP said...

need that 3rd sweater please xo