Such beautiful looks! Perfect for a day out in Santa Monica, my fave place ever!colormenana.blogspot.com
i'm really diggin the earth tones in this shoot! i especially like the pic on the swingset.megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com
Stunning looks!! :)
I love when fashion pictures are taken on the beach and this one isn't the exception!xx,Ale.
such a great blog!!!!!thanks for your comment girl!!i just follow you..kisses from Greecexxx
I had never seen this spread! Thanks for sharing, it is amazing.Love Grace.ps. Thank you so much for finding my blog and leaving behind a sweet comment. I'll be adding you link!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such beautiful looks! Perfect for a day out in Santa Monica, my fave place ever!
colormenana.blogspot.com
i'm really diggin the earth tones in this shoot! i especially like the pic on the swingset.
megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com
Stunning looks!! :)
I love when fashion pictures are taken on the beach and this one isn't the exception!
xx,
Ale.
such a great blog!!!!!thanks for your comment girl!!
i just follow you..
kisses from Greece
xxx
I had never seen this spread! Thanks for sharing, it is amazing.
Love Grace.
ps. Thank you so much for finding my blog and leaving behind a sweet comment. I'll be adding you link!
Post a Comment