Saturday, January 5, 2013

Seasonal Wrap-Up

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
I don't know where the time has gone, but the holiday season is already over and I'm counting down the hours until I'm back in class. I hope everyone has had an amazing break and taken some well-deserved time to relax and enjoy themselves. I spent these last few weeks going back and forth between my family home in the suburbs and my home in the city. It was definitely one of the better points of a not so fabulous year, but the way it all ended has got me so excited for 2013 and everything that is to come! Unfortunately, I somehow managed to only have one pre-makeup bathroom photo with my best friend to commemorate New Year's Eve...but whatever I'll post it anyways.  

Last thing I have to do before moving on to other blog things is show you my Christmas presents! (Apologies for the somewhat wonky photos...I hung everything on my lamp)
Photobucket
This is sheer top is what I have on in the photo above, and is from TJ Maxx(?)
Photobucket
Coat from TJ Maxx
Photobucket
Forever 21
Photobucket
Forever 21
Photobucket
This Proenza Schouler x Neiman Marcus x Target sweater was a gift to myself
(As were the un-pictured Altuzarra glasses)
Photobucket
Urban Outfitters
Photobucket
Urban Outfitters
Photobucket
Urban OG
Photobucket
Urban OG
Photobucket
Asos
Photobucket
Mix Metal bracelet -Urban Outfitters
Eye bracelet - Asos
Photobucket
Asos
Photobucket
Asos

And with that I guess that brings the holidays to a close! Again, I hope everyone had a great holiday and now let's all look forward to this brand new year!

14 comments:

Lilli said...

Really nice stuff:) I'm in love with the sheer top and the boots! you look really nice! Kisses! xo

RaindropsofSapphire said...

That top with the beaded collar is really pretty! I also like the space print top! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Melissa said...

Great presents! I love them. x


<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

GlamorousGirl said...

so cuuuteee :)

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Rukhyy K said...

Aw so nice :)

Rocío Osorno said...

Great post! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]
xxx from Spain and happy new year!!
mydope.net

Roxii said...

I want a turban so bad but not sure I can pull it off :/

love these buys!
thanks for the blog comment did you want to follow for follow? www.studdedkisses.com

Fash Era said...

nice picks girl! I have a Chicnova Jewelry giveaway for 3 lucky winners starting 9 Jan..so do visit!
www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

V said...

Very cute pieces, Happy New Year!

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

Fabrizia said...

Really amazig purchases!
Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!
Vote for me at New York Fashion Week and you might WIN too and JOIN ME!!!
Win a pair of VOGUE sunglasses!

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

you are pretty <3 love the eyes bracelet!

X Jenny
Rocknrollerr.com

Win a pair of velvet leggings on my blog:
http://www.rocknrollerr.com/2013/01/give-away-black-velvet-leggings.html

Northern Style Exposure said...

Great pieces!

Cherelynn said...

Happy Monday Gorgeous! The eyeball bracelet is cool!
I love a three day weekend-now if only the kiddo wasn’t fighting off a cold!
Hope this finds you doing super awesome and hopefully enjoying some rest and sunshine!
Ciao ciao for now~
Sincerely,
Cherelynn
http://makeupuniversity.blogspot
P.S. Remember, TEEN WEEK starts Feb 1st and the giveaways are HUGE plus celeb written teen posts!

Lou Andréa said...

Thanks for your comment :)
Yes, it's a great film!

Love these pieces!
Bisous xx